| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Hiroshima in July is hot at 25.7 °C (78.26 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.3 °C (84.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.7 °C (72.9 °F).
- In July the variation/ range of daily average temperatures is 6.6 °C (11.9 °F).
- The weather in July is somewhat soggy with occasional rain. A sizable 245.9mm (9.7in) of liquid is dumped during an average of 13 days.
- In July the heavens above Hiroshima are fine having an average of a measurable 6:48 of radiant sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 13:52 long and the longest day is 14:24 long with an average length of 14:11.
- There are approximately 7:14 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 48.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 51.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Hiroshima July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Hiroshima, Japan
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Hiroshima:
- Sakai, Japan - 145.3 kms (90.3 miles) NNE
- Matsue, Japan - 129.6 kms (80.5 miles) NNE
- Yonago, Japan - 139.4 kms (86.7 miles) NE
- Tsuyama, Japan - 159.2 kms (98.9 miles) ENE
- Okayama, Japan - 136.1 kms (84.6 miles) ENE
- Fukuyama, Japan - 72.1 kms (44.8 miles) E
- Takamatsu, Japan - 146 kms (90.7 miles) E
- Tadotsu, Japan - 118.5 kms (73.7 miles) E
- Kure, Japan - 20.1 kms (12.5 miles) SSE
- Matsuyama, Japan - 67.7 kms (42.1 miles) SSE
- Kochi, Japan - 136.2 kms (84.7 miles) SE
- Uwajima, Japan - 130 kms (80.8 miles) S
- Sukumo, Japan - 166.3 kms (103.4 miles) S