| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Hiroshima in October is very mild at 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 12.7 °C (54.9 °F).
- In October the variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures is 9.3 °C (16.7 °F).
- The weather in October is not exactly parched with periodic rain. Circa 102.8mm (4in) of liquid is released across an average of 6 days.
- The heavens above Hiroshima are reasonably fine with on balance a moderate 6:07 of glaring sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 10:44 long and the longest day is 11:46 long with an average length of 11:14.
- There are approximately 4:58 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 55.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 44.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Hiroshima October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Hiroshima, Japan
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Hiroshima:
- Sakai, Japan - 145.3 kms (90.3 miles) NNE
- Matsue, Japan - 129.6 kms (80.5 miles) NNE
- Yonago, Japan - 139.4 kms (86.7 miles) NE
- Tsuyama, Japan - 159.2 kms (98.9 miles) ENE
- Okayama, Japan - 136.1 kms (84.6 miles) ENE
- Fukuyama, Japan - 72.1 kms (44.8 miles) E
- Takamatsu, Japan - 146 kms (90.7 miles) E
- Tadotsu, Japan - 118.5 kms (73.7 miles) E
- Kure, Japan - 20.1 kms (12.5 miles) SSE
- Matsuyama, Japan - 67.7 kms (42.1 miles) SSE
- Kochi, Japan - 136.2 kms (84.7 miles) SE
- Uwajima, Japan - 130 kms (80.8 miles) S
- Sukumo, Japan - 166.3 kms (103.4 miles) S